Davisibg Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Davisibg Forum / LOGIN! / Recent / New
Stats: 88 members, 248 topics. Date:

Davisibg Forum / General: News Politics, Crime, Romance, Jobs/Vacancies, Career, Business, Investment, NYSC, Education, Autos, Car Talk, Properties, Health, Travel, Family, Culture, Religion, Food, Diaries, Davisibg Forum Ads, Pets, Agriculture
Entertainment: Jokes Etc, TV/Movies, Music/Radio, Celebrities, Fashion, Events, Sports, Gaming, Forum Games, Literature
Science/Technology: Programming, Webmasters, Computers, Phones, Art, Graphics & Video, Technology Market
Promotion: Youtube Learning, Youtube Views, Youtube Subscribers, Instagram Likes & Views, Instagram Followers, Twitter Followers Twitter Likes & Views

Davisibg Forum / General / Family / Is this Lady being pranked or dumped by his fiancee?

Is this Lady being pranked or dumped by his fiancee?

(50 Views)

(Go Down)

Is this Lady being pranked or dumped by his fiancee? by DeCaleb: 04-03-2021, 05:50 PM
A Facebook user took to Facebook to lament the issue associated with her marriage. In her post she said that her marriage was scheduled for next week but her husband to be have bought nothing in preparation for the weeding. She is in dare need of advice

Her post read:
Chizzy Dapa Wrote:I am in dare need of advice, I am getting married next week. Am I not supposed to be happy while having a blissful time with my friends? But look at me here
sad and frustrated, needing comfort from friends who are supposed to be celebrating with me because of what my husband to be have brought upon me and my entire family.
He paid my bride price last year December and scheduled our wedding. The date is next week but he have not bought a pin in preparation for our wedding. I'm very sure that he is not planning a surprise
because we have dated for 5years and I know that he hadn't done any job before to save up money for the wedding. He own a supermarket in the town, last month he bought a second hand car, and rented a self con.
But each time I remind him about our wedding plans he would say baby don't be in a hurry I will settle everything once the time comes. I also asked him about his personal plans for our wedding but he say no convincing word.
My dad and mom invited him over to discuss with him all he could tell them is his usual phrase don't worry.
My friends and relatives have been asking me about our wedding plans, I am always ashamed when they do because I don't know what to tell them.
This man is bringing shame upon me and my entire family. I don't know what he is up to as he would not open up.
Please I need advice because I don't know what to do right now.

There was a mixed reactions following her post, some commenters said that her fiancee was playing prank on her, while others said that the man wants to dump her.

I decided to share this here to see what you guys here would say above this story.

Members Online:

( Members and Guests online in last 5 minutes!)

(Go Up)

Davisibg Forum - Copyright © Grace David. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Davisibg Forum member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Davisibg Forum.